ERASMUS+ INTERNSHIPS MOBILITY EUROPEAN INDUSTRIES
A 3-month internship in European industries
Period: From January 3 to March 25, 2022
Industrial production functions are becoming increasingly international and developing professional skills through the experience of multicultural organisations during their industrial placements in Europe is therefore essential for IN&MA students. These targeted skills encompass 3 aspects - technical, organisational, and behavioural - which translate into :
· Adaptability and resilience to change,
· Identity development (self-confidence, humility, open-mindedness, etc.),
· Improving knowledge of technological, methodological, and organisational tools,
· Mastery of other communication basics and cultural differences,
· Improving language skills,
· Validation of contributions through concrete results: improved performance, team satisfaction, etc.
A 12-week practical training course with the aim of improving industrial performance in production, production management/logistics, methods, quality/HSE and maintenance.
This is a traineeship supported by an ERASMUS+ mobility grant